(a) For the purpose of this part:
(1) A consumer loan is located at the borrower's physical address on file with the bank at the time of origination;
(2) A home mortgage loan is located at the address of the property to which the loan relates; and
(3) A business or farm loan is located at the physical address of the main business facility or farm or the physical address where the loan proceeds will be applied, as indicated by the borrower; and
(b) For the purpose of this part, the location of a community development loan, a community development investment, or a community development service is:
(1) The address of a particular project to the extent a bank can document that the services or funding it provided was allocated to that particular project; or
(2) Determined by allocating the activity across all of a bank's assessment areas and other metropolitan statistical areas or non-metropolitan statistical areas served by the activity according to the share of the bank's deposits in those areas, treating the bank's deposits in the region served by the activity as if they were all of the bank's deposits, to the extent the bank cannot document that the services or funding it provided was allocated to a particular project.